Strange Places; Strange Happenings (S3E1) [Maki/Ryuji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makigisa "Maki" Tahoshi 
Outside the Edgemont Housing Facility; District 5 - Earth II
November 20th 4566 Nightime

Maki stared at the stars as she listened to him. She began to think about their prospects more but didn't say any of what she was thinking. After he finished she finally nodded and spoke. "What if we are here for a long time... You know; we don't have a way home." She said coming to the realization after looking at the stars that she had no idea where they were; the two of them could be on the other side of the galaxy for all she knew. At least she was here with someone she knew. She looked from the stars to Ryuji smiling lightly at him glad to have someone she could trust here.

Ryuji yamamoto
Their Duplex Apartment; Edgemont Housing Facility; District 5 - Earth II

"Well I expected that might occur but I guess the only bright thing I can think of is that by the time we get back all the shows we have been watching will have a few more seasons we can enjoy." he said back to her  he himself not knowing how long them being here will last (I feel this is a good time to end the scene)

Makigisa "Maki" Tahoshi 
Outside the Edgemont Housing Facility; District 5 - Earth II

maki nodded. She glanced at him again and then smiled; one of the few times she’d showed emotion outwardly.

(yeah.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom