A New Friend (S3E1) [Erin/Oscar]

Oscar Kashima

Ari's Study; DFS Lavie - Earth II Orbit
November 20th 4566 - Early Evening

Oscar hesitates for a bit, turning his face left and right. Then turning to look at Ari while still blushing; "Yes..I-I did, a lot actually.."
Then adding some more regarding to the comment about her name.
"Also there's no real reason for me to call you by your legal name...I'm more familiar with "Ari" anyway.. Not to mention I like it better."
He then turns his face away slightly again, rubbing his cheek with his index finger as he blushes intensively.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erin "Ari" Mizriki-Clark
Her Study; DFS Lavie - Earth II Orbit
November 20th 4566 - Early Evening

Ari chuckles. "So then I won't have to pound you into the ground... Good that you enjoyed yourself though... In spite of your awkwardness are you trying to get in my pants again or was your coming   up to me just a social call?" Ari asked him wanting more clarification as to why he came up to her in the first place. 

Oscar Kashima

Ari's Study; DFS Lavie - Earth II Orbit
November 20th 4566 - Early Evening

Oscar finds himself chuckling a bit to Ari's comment, then responds:
"Heh...I guess I wouldn't mind that.. But that was not the reason I approached you for, I just genuinely wanted to get to know you better as a person.."
He rubs the back of his head a bit awkwardly after finishing his sentence, still somewhat blushing as he sits there next to her.

Erin "Ari" Mizriki-Clark
Her Study; DFS Lavie - Earth II Orbit
November 20th 4566 - Early Evening

Ari glances in for a moment as he speaks taking almond of silence once he finished speaking to speak her self and give her time to think. “ I mean I am pretty hard so I guess I wouldn’t hold that passed anyone want to get my pants… So what exactly do you wanna know or like what do you want to do?“ She thought some more trying to determine what to do now and figuring she would just let him decide for the moment. She hardly knew this guy but he didn’t need to be floored yet and plus he was so nervous and embarrassed that she just couldn’t decide to smash his face in to the table.

Back
Top Bottom