RL Meeting... (Mira/Tim)

Atsumari

President
(Going to have to clean this up just posting the partly done log)

Mira finished unpacking in her room. This damn room was beautiful. She was living in which she would consider a hotel suite… A huge bed and a big room with a big dresser, a mirror, an actual bathroom, with a bathtub and shower attachment. She had an actual replicator as opposed to a food generating machine. This room was actually some form of heaven. She munched pocky as she Took a picture of the room for later admiration. She then decided to make her way to the mess; people... that was a thing and with this new medication she could actually be around them... if they weren’t scary as fuck and made her want to hide. As she arrived in the room she took a seat at one of the furthest tables sitting next to a window. She noticed a man enter; she had seen him on the bridge before and he looked familiar to her before… Now that she actually saw his face he looked even more familiar to her. Where did she know him from though... it’s not like she actually met him... she never met anyone except for map surveyors and doctors. She tried racking her brain as to who the hell this could possibly be.
[12:54 PM]
(she’s in the mess hall it’s the like eating lunch place)
[12:54 PM]
(she saw him when they were on the bridge earlier)

SlimJimTim07/05/2020
(That's what she would have seen me doing then lol)

atsumari07/05/2020
(Post again lol... it’s like I did three in one anyway)

SlimJimTim07/05/2020
The man that she had noticed had just stepped out of his room and walked over to the bridge, to checkout some of the equipment that he would eventually use but for the time being he glanced over as if he were learning what things did what without touching anything. The man then finishes his survey of the ships controls then steps away from the bridge to get some lunch at the ships Mess Hall. As he enters the hall, he notices a woman over at a table by herself after he collects his lunch tray. He studies her from afar as if he's seen her somewhere before, but having seen many people on the ship so far he can't remember where he's seen her before, or if he's seen her at all. He walks near her table.

atsumari07/05/2020
As he approached Mira she had Pocky in her mouth and looked at him tilting her head. A typical response for her even online. She looks him over. Why’d he seem familiar? She finished munching her pocky stick and spoke. “If you’re gunna sit then sit...” she thought of how to ask this guy who he was without seeming odd.(edited)
[1:08 PM]
(she looks exactly like she does in the manor)

SlimJimTim07/05/2020
He stands near the table and looks her up and down as she had did him as she asks him if he's gonna sit down, he pauses for a moment then takes a seat down across from her. "Thanks for offering your table." he glances at her again and makes a thinking face

atsumari07/05/2020
Mira stares at him “what? I said something stupid didn’t I... Totally can’t help myself I’m a hopeless idiot like that I just rattle off perverse thoughts as they come to mind.” She babbles without thinking.

SlimJimTim07/05/2020
he interrupts her babbling "No no no, it's just that.." he takes another look at her "You look awfully familiar." He watches waiting for her response as he enjoys the ships lunch meal of the day.

atsumari07/05/2020
As he stops her and explains she laughs “no shit... so do you... why though what the fuck... I’m Mari Lowin... People call me Mira amongst other names.” She said giving away the connection without realizing.
[1:22 PM]
“It’s sorta a pen name...”

SlimJimTim07/05/2020
he nods "I thought so, I'm sure I don't need to give my name since we know each other. Crazy seeing you here."

atsumari07/05/2020
She tilts her head looking at him thinking for a moment searching her head. “Nun uh... Tim? Seriously... Ha... totally...” she grins. “It’s kinda awkward for me since like... I basically only ever saw people online now... meeting someone I met there in person...” she blushes.

SlimJimTim07/05/2020
he smiles at her as she remembers his name "Heh yeah your right. But yes it's me."

atsumari07/05/2020
“You know I was a like medically infirm girl trapped in a box as of like two hours ago right... meeting you... This is kinda cool.” She smiles

SlimJimTim07/05/2020
"This is very awesome I'd agree." He finishes what's left of the tray and sits it against the wall.

atsumari07/05/2020
The tray is consumed by the room.
[1:42 PM]
Mira smirks. “I feel like I know you already...” she moves over to his chair sitting in his lap. “Maybe we should go back to my room?”

SlimJimTim07/05/2020
He blushes at her as she moves into his lap. "Sure." He chuckles lightly.(edited)

atsumari07/05/2020
She gets up and takes his hand giving him a light kiss  before she looks into his eyes and guides him off to her room.

Back
Top Bottom