February 2020 Update

Atsumari

President
Hello,

Welcome to another community update announcement! In this announcement I will be covering what we’ve gotten done so far and also what our plans are. We are hoping to release the first chapter soon. As for the game release we had initially set for full release in August but are unsure if we can hit that goal. I wanted to let you know that now before we moved further along and missed expectations however below is a list of what we have done and where we are as of now.

- The background art for Sumire and Yuki’s room is done. Akane’s is nearly done.
- Art for Alister and Reko is done.
- Editing for the entirety of scene one is mostly done. Just waiting on final checks by our senior editor.
- The android security patch that I mentioned in the previous announcement has been completed.

As we continue through this process we are always looking for feedback so please let us know what you think… As people who have reported problems in the past will notice we respond quickly to feedback especially if there is an error or problem that needs to be resolved. Even though we are a small development team we have dedicated customer service and community staff who are around specifically to respond to your inquiries; so feel free to reach out… If you have an interest in our larger story also feel free to ask questions and chitchat with us on our Discord. We are happy to grow the community and are interested in your input.

Josh (Atsumari)
TNU Productions

Back
Top Bottom